Which data do we collect and who do we share it with
In this section the collected data is listed and explained to whom the data is shared. This data is only shared to the listed persons and is therefore not shared with third parties.
- Basic user information: Email address, full name, shoe size, and birthday This data is available for all members within the society / section. The user’s name and email address are also shared with the website owners when they contact the support or give feedback.
- Daily body statistics including heart rate, weight and hours of sleep This data is shared with the user’s coaches. Coaches of crews can choose to enable athletes within the same crew to view each other’s body statistics. This data may be used by Flux ICT to anonymously conduct analysis for statistical and scientific purposes.
- Correspondence with support and feedback This data is shared with the website owners and support team to answer the user’s questions. All correspondence and shared data will be saved for future references.
- Usage data: Last login, used browser, platform, and IP-address This data is used to show the active sessions (login keys) to the user. Users can use this info to invalidate other sessions to prevent other people from logging in with their account. The user’s last login is also used to determine the number of active users per society / section and to improve the website’s performance.
- Attendance and results of training sessions All attendance data and session results (training scores, GPS & HR data) are available for all members within the society / section. This allows fellow society / section members to see which training sessions users performed. This information is also required for a society wide leader board.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to Dutch national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time where it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act. This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products and services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users are automatically subscribed to the email newsletter but they can un-subscribe at their own discretion. Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity. This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note that they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.